just wanted to see what people said about this, Do the easter eggs appear randomly or is there a trick to getting them?
Do the easter eggs appear randomly?
Started by 0wl2 [1911805] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- No_yolo_plz [1889385]
· 5 likes ·
In my experience, if you have a slow internet connection it does take some time for eggs to load in (10 secs max) [image: i1153.photobucket.com] Eggs dont load in at the same time as the page loads.
just wanted to see what people said about this, Do the easter eggs appear randomly or is there a trick to getting them?
My guess based on my own (mobile) experience is its random chance based with a supposed increase in chance as the event continues.
Have gone over page by page, link by link and got nothing, and come back another time and got one within the first page, so I have no proof of course.
The biggest trick I know (if you will) is being careful, and not overlooking them, or changing pages too soon. I have spotted the odd one just as I've moved on, and it's annoying too late.
If someone has a better strategy I'm all ears!
It's random. You could find them easily or it could take you days to even find one.
They appear randomly, so scan your tab for any to avoid missing them.
Do note that easter eggs only spawn at certain areas.
How to know?
I'll fill you in with more details.
Or someone could help by quoting this post.
Arent pages that can spawn eggs marked by the event tab being green (like when you have full nerve the crimes tab is highlighted)?
you're right about most things but your first, spawnrate decreases as the event continues, you'll be very lucky to find 10 in total and the winner should get somewhere around 15.
I always get a few the first few days of the comp, then nothing for days then a couple at the end.
In my experience, if you have a slow internet connection it does take some time for eggs to load in (10 secs max)
[image: i1153.photobucket.com]
Eggs dont load in at the same time as the page loads.
From what I see and experience.
Don't miss an egg, as the chances for you to find another one will get lower during a certain amount of time.
They spawn at random. Don't have multiple tabs open as you can miss one. They often hide in weird area of the page. Best is mobile as it is easier to see them unlike a computer screen where the space is huge for them to hide(behind a chat box or at the corner of a page).
Refreshing your page like crazy doesn't help at all.
Some players are very lucky and can find multiple in one day and other can take several days to even find one. Or even never find one.
Be very active will help, but for people who cannot be that active (less then 5 min) will have less chances to find one.
Hope that helps.
As their is no "tricks" to find them.
u dick, i always fall for them
something like that.
omgggg hhahah
UGH! I actually lost my breath when I saw the egg! OHHH, you are a booger;)