Any other D&D players out there? I'm just getting started, but me and my friends have a blast playing it together.
What campaigns do you play, if you play the game? And do you enjoy playing the game?
I am a DM for a local playgroup of my friends. There are about 4-5 people playing and its a lot of fun. I haven't ever done any of the official campaigns, I just make my own maps, plot, and story and see how people react and how the world grows. It can be a lot of fun if you can get really into the world building aspects.
Yeah, I'm a (noob) DM for my friends too
I played roleplay games for many years. Whilst D & D is an ok game, there are so many better games out there. Any gene or era you are into, the is a game for you just waiting... [:sick:]
I'm currently in the adventurer's league playing Curse of Straud... We finished a year long campaign in March for Rage of Demons- finished with a level 17 dragonborn sorcerer (my profile pic). Currently playing a tiefling cleric.
my greatest ever achievement was a few years ago when as a rogue I sleight of handed a rowboat into a bag of holding ;)
D&D was my first ever tabletop but others are totally right, there are a ton of fun ones out there beyond it. Mage the Awakening is out of print now but it left a lot more to player imagination in a more modern setting.
I like the idea of all the fantasy class-based roleplay strategy but can never find time or people.
Finding people is actually really easy, finding someone willing to DM is like finding a source of infinite energy.
I started pathfinder afterschool on Fridays but thats the closest thing Ive done to DnD except for the PC game DnD online which sucks.