I find that alot of times to chat with my factions leadership we need to chat all separately and then relay what we say to eachother. We could use faction chat but there are some things that we wish to keep between ourselves whether that be discussions on the direction of the faction, member activity, etc. So I know i cant be the only person to think of it, it would be nice though to be able to have a small group of people in a group chat. I know there is IRC but alot of us use the Mobile torn and find the chat boxes easier to communicate.
Group Chat option maybe?
Started by SOTA_Zezus [889466] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I find that alot of times to chat with my factions leadership we need to chat all separately and then relay what we say to eachother. We could use faction chat but there are some things that we wish to keep between ourselves whether that be discussions on the direction of the faction, member activity, etc. So I know i cant be the only person to think of it, it would be nice though to be able to have a small group of people in a group chat. I know there is IRC but alot of us use the Mobile torn and find the chat boxes easier to communicate.
I seem to remember that there is being worked on a new chatting module, this could possible include group chat and many other functions.
It would be really awesome to have group chats and even the possibility to have bots etc like in IRC to control our own little group chats, so R+