I'm trying to figure out whatis the purpose of the description on the Certificate of Lame.
It says: "There's nothing worse than trying and failing. You may as well just give up on life now. This Certificate of Lame can be presented at any pharmacy in exchange for a bottle of vodka, sleeping pills, and medicinal suicide grenades."
And I'm wondering if that means that the certificate can be traded in for items at the pharmacy. I would try it out myself but I have no access to the pharamacy at this moment. Could someone who does help a poor noob answer a noob questions? Can the Certificate of Lame be traded in for something at the pharmacy or is the description just being vaguely criptic for shits and giggles?
If it could indeed be exchanged for a couple of grenades or a few bottles of alcohol, the Certificate of Awesome is worthless compared to this one.
The Certificate of Awesome is a Collectible Item.
If there was an Awesomeness competition you would come first, second and third. And then we'd end the competition, burn down the stadium, and award you this Certificate of Awesome.
It probably will not serve any purpose in the future, as it is just a collectible, something added purely for fun. Not everything needs a purpose in the game to make it fun! ;D