Done
Grave plz
Started by The_Master [1439222] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RandomSaiyan [1883498]
· 1 likes ·
If I didn't have an amazing job already, I would take you up on this.
Done
bump
If I didn't have an amazing job already, I would take you up on this.
bump
4 positions left!!
I got 3k Man, 5k Int, 3k End. Could I work?
1 spot open
maybe more depending on stats
Few positions open
Send app
bump
Bump