I joined an inactive poker table, and after I clicked to leave the table, It lead me to a blank page. When I go back, I am still at the table. I have a screenshot of it. Just no clue how to put it here.
Poker bug?
Started by James_Monroe [1984060] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I joined an inactive poker table, and after I clicked to leave the table, It lead me to a blank page. When I go back, I am still at the table. I have a screenshot of it. Just no clue how to put it here.
Should be fixed.
I have this bug now too...Looks like the money is stuck there and every time I click on leave table its a blank page