Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Edit Poll

Started by BangNapi [107946] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
BangNapi [107946]

I just created a suggestion with a poll. I found something to be changed with the poll.
Edit allowed me to edit the suggestion message but cannot edit the poll.
How can I edit the poll?

Thanks!
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I don't know, but I suspect that once the poll is made (or possibly after people have started voting in the poll) that you can't change it.

If you were allowed to edit after it's running, you could set up a poll, let people start voting, and essentially change all the votes by rewording the answers.



Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I don't know. I haven't ever made a poll. As I said, "I suspect".

If I programmed it, I would either not allow it to be changed once the poll was created, or I would not allow it to be changed once people started voting. And you're saying that you can't change it, so that makes me think it's one or the other.