I only found 2 Easter Eggs. I have my hardest to find more and I have had no luck.
How many have you found and have you given up on looking for more?
i have found 8 so far not looking but they just appear so i click on em
It is like watching a pot of water over a flame.
You keep watching you are gonna find little and lose patience, you stop worrying about it, they will just start showing up. And since you only need to be in the top 90% or so to get your tokens, you don't need to find the most out of everyone, just enough to stay within sight of the leader.
Iv got 6 or 7 ... Same as python, not really looking per se but they pop up and i'll click em. I'll glance around a page for one but not waste tons of time on it.
I've been seeing them. I've actually refreshed on a couple! :/ Good luck!
The less you try the easier it is. I notice mine late at night or early morning and have found 10, plus refreshed on for sure 1, maybe 2
True, i find eggs also at almost same time everyday, noon
I have 5, and I've missed a couple because I didn't see it until I'd already clicked off the page. I agree that the harder you look, the harder it is to find them. Don't focus so much on them and you'll be surprised.
There already is a thread out on how many eggs anyone found. Please us that one to discuss your eggfindings.
How many eggs ....
Mentions:
how many eggs have you found?