Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg collection

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
DonCorleone [90431]

I was on the missions page and a white egg appeared near my total nerve number on the bar.

When I clicked on it the egg disappeared, no message came and the egg just reappeared. I clicked it about 6 times and each time it disappeared and reappeared.

I have not been credited for the egg and when I reloaded the page it was gone. Using Chrome on android at the moment.

Picture of proof below with exact TC time.

[image: i68.tinypic.com]

-Don
Smiles [1486772]

I experienced that too on three separate occasions. First time was a white egg, next a black egg and third time a green egg.
Pysk [1845238]

I have also experienced this problem just moments ago with a white egg appearing and the not being able to be picked up. I am on an IPad. I feel as if this may be an iPad bug for atleast my problem as it worked fine on my iPhone. I have a screenshot I just have no idea how to upload it. Here's to us having this issue solved.