Where is that link I can click to take me to that webpage that ranks all the text-based online games out there so I can vote for Torn City and receive my weekly 1 point? It used to be near the top of every page, under the search bar.
Weekly points
Started by hawkid [43] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
You returned before that mechanic was added. Chedburn be all #SorryNotSorry
Where is that link I can click to take me to that webpage that ranks all the text-based online games out there so I can vote for Torn City and receive my weekly 1 point? It used to be near the top of every page, under the search bar.
The voting option has been removed a very long time now, like a couple of years?
edit: more than just a couple of years even, the voting medals were replaced on Nov. 10, 2011 which was already a while after the option was removed.
It's one of those pesky stats that everyone has that you can do nothing about :(
holy shit
a sub 50 ID
welcome back you dinosaur!
Ahh, that's 5 years of missed points. Thanks Cursed_Phoenix!
I'd worry more about 5 years of missed stats... [:sick:]
i wonder how many refills he has xD
might be none, I had none after ~9 years of inactivity . Someone ( bogie ) explained me once why this happened but I forgot. xD
Oh hawkid..... You make me laugh
You returned before that mechanic was added.
Chedburn be all #SorryNotSorry
that was a different voting system, you got no points for that voting system
it was a much older system, like 7-10 years ago
1 vote per week for 1 point
what system was this? I know there was a voting system as I used to vote myself, but not that it changed before it got deleted :p
the original one was like two websites
one of which was a game voting website, like amex or something beginning with an A that you would get 1 point per week from voting on it
the 2011 voting system was much the same, except there were many websites, to vote on and you only got the merits for the voting, which was replaces with the donator merits later
I had 50 refills when I signed on again! Was wondering what that was all about, anyone care to explain? :p
A while ago they added that inactive players get 1 refill per week of inactivity
Haha was that as part of a joke or a method to try to get players back into it?
It's a method to entice players back. If they ever login again, they'll be like "oooh. refills". Then they post a question about why they got refills xP
Haha I wonder the amount of players that just never signed on again? :P