I'd just like to practice making a few sigs, if you could suggest ideas for me that'd be rad. If you did want to use any they'd all be free as I just want to work on my skills with this.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Evil_Wabbit [1908299] ×2
I'd just like to practice making a few sigs, if you could suggest ideas for me that'd be rad. If you did want to use any they'd all be free as I just want to work on my skills with this.
Conor McGregor sig with an Irish flag somewhere in it and my name please.
Already done :L
A rabbit surrounded by eggs in a volcano. With my name in the lava.
I'll get back to you ASAP with that
[image: orig14.deviantart.net]
Had fun making it, wouldn't say I'm proud of it. Definitely want to retry this in a bit but thought I'd post what I have. Got no clue how to, within the frame, slam a rabbit and eggs inside a volcano and still have it looking good. Thanks for the idea though, gonna play with it some more
Had fun making it, wouldn't say I'm proud of it. Definitely want to retry this in a bit but thought I'd post what I have. Got no clue how to, within the frame, slam a rabbit and eggs inside a volcano and still have it looking good. Thanks for the idea though, gonna play with it some more
I wouldn't mind one if you'd like to give it a go! Anything to do with fallout 4 with my name on would be great :)
F$*k mirelurks!!!!!
Also the volcano and rabbit is pretty good not great but still good.
Thanks, yeah I can see the flaws in it but still very fun to play with. Might give it another shot after this Fallout 4 attempt
[image: orig06.deviantart.net]
How's this? Having never played the game or read much about it I'm hoping this is Fallout 4 and not 3, 2 or 1...
How's this? Having never played the game or read much about it I'm hoping this is Fallout 4 and not 3, 2 or 1...
hm Eminem with The_Punisha feel free to make it your own style :)
thats awesome mate thank you very much :)
Thanks, you're welcome c:
i wont complain its free :) but the left side eminem is abit strange but other than that i like it! Thank you very much
The more I view it the more flaws I find. What do you find particularly weird about it? Thanks c:
just the glow behind his head
Thanks for the feedback, I can remove it if you'd like
Its up to you its practise for you i tend to do a sig.. and maybe a 2 days later i check it and see where i can improve like different view on the sig.. if that makes sense for you lol
I've done that too punisha.