Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item disappeared

Started by jedi_josh [184550] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
jedi_josh [184550]

I know this is low on the totem pole of priorities, but yesterday I had a coat hanger to do GTAs and today I had to buy a new one. I can't figure out what happened to the old one. It's not in my display, it's not in my possession, and I'm 99.99999% sure I didn't drop or donate it.

Thanks in advance for figuring it out! :)
jedi_josh [184550]

Colour me stupid. My bad. Didn't realize something I spent 4m replacing only went for $2. lol Thanks for solving the mystery. Total klutz oops on my part and didn't realize that one could sell it to NPC shop. Wasn't paying attn.

You can kill this thread. :) Thanks!