It looks like I joined right in the middle of the easter egg hunt. Do competitions like this run year round and will a different one start as soon as the egg hunt is over or are there just a few a year and I happened to join at a good time?
competitions
Started by jsinn [1989604] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- tigershark [1869020]
· 1 likes ·
I think Mr & Mrs Torn takes place before the dog tag comp
It looks like I joined right in the middle of the easter egg hunt. Do competitions like this run year round and will a different one start as soon as the egg hunt is over or are there just a few a year and I happened to join at a good time?
This competition will return next yest on April 5th.
And yes, there are many monthly competitions, although not in all 12 months, and they do plan to add new ones over time
Next competition should be the dog tags, supposed to start on May 5.
but it was in september this year? -confuzled-
thanks for the answers
I think Mr & Mrs Torn takes place before the dog tag comp
mr and mrs torn is like july or august i think
Doesnt matter I am not pretty enough to be Mr. Torn lol but thanks a lot for the answers.
Ooops! My bad... [:tongue:]