Making profile images animations etc ive got lots of experience. Prices affordable. Chat or mail me anytime if in need. I charge you depending on what i gotta do. And when im finish we can negotiate price. So if you want to make your profile or business stand out. Please chat or mail.
Making images
Started by RiotSociety [1878567] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- -IRON- [1306965]
· 6 likes ·
Instead of getting all your buddies to bump the thread saying your designs are godly and no mear mortal could match your skill why don't you post some examples and prices.
Making profile images animations etc ive got lots of experience. Prices affordable. Chat or mail me anytime if in need. I charge you depending on what i gotta do. And when im finish we can negotiate price. So if you want to make your profile or business stand out. Please chat or mail.
Good and creative designer. I highly recommend him!
Staff Edit
Best designer I met, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
bump
great creator
He is the best creator
Bump, The Best Designer Ever , I highly recomend him :-)
Highly recommend TheTransporter
Awesome work brother, will always have you do work for me. Thank you so much
Instead of getting all your buddies to bump the thread saying your designs are godly and no mear mortal could match your skill why don't you post some examples and prices.
I agree with IRON. Plus - people will not tend to buy GFX after seeing a thread with no examples and only bumps, just sayin.
I have examples on my profile i just tell players or customers go there. They or me find no issue going there tbh..
So from what I have seen your examples are just text on images, so you are a ripper...
well theres 1 in your profile images that says for sale ....but then i found this:
http://www.tineye.com/search/26f4af861a9b9d4c8d2c3f9714de833a8a6471e7/
can you explain?
That for sale image is not really forsale.. Someone already has it.. I had that forsale stuff up long time and kept forgetting to take it down.. O.o
so you still sold it?....what im getting at is thats not really your work is it?
Not all are text on... Most ive made..
I had the image up forsale....a guy chatted me asking me to make an image for him.. He wented through my profile and like that one so he has it now.. As i said before im always forgetting to take the forsale off.
i dont think you get where im comming at .....selling work/claiming work is yours. which aint yours is called ripping.
adding a render to a background image and putting some text on .....isnt really work