Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter tokens

Started by Colonel [1135046] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

mug [553318] Committee Committee

you find eggs as the competition this month is going on and based on how many eggs you find in comparison to other people will give you tokens once the competition/event is over.

then you can use your tokens to buy stuff from the token shop.
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

You find eggs all over the city this month. Eggs can be on any page you open in torn. (Except your items page or atleast this is what i've heard) Eggs can be anywere except in area's that can be edited by players. There are alot of people that put fake eggs on there profile/forum posts anywere they can. Eggs can appear as soon as you open the page or a few seconds after you open the page. I've found them on peoples profiles in my mailbox on my nerve bar they show up anywere.

You get tokens based on your egg count verse other players egg count. I have four right now and I'm in the top 95% at this point in the competition. Once you have a entire set of eggs you can trade them in for the golden egg.. You get a honor bar a merit and some points for doing so. (you can buy all the eggs on the market and make the golden egg and get the prizes for making it. But the eggs bought wont count for tokens.

Once you have made the golden egg you can sell the eggs and still maitain your standing in the compatition. I've sold 2 and eaten one and I still am at 95% in the token shop. You could sell them before you make the golden egg but that makes no sense unless they arde duplacate eggs( you most likely will find more then one of a certain color)

When the competition ends you will be given tokens for finding eggs that can be spent for honor bars at the token shop. Each honor bar comes with a merit so spend them wisely. You can keep your tokens if you wish untill the next competition. These tokens will be added to the ones you win in the next competition giving you the ability to stack tokens so you can buy the more expensive honor bars when you have enough tokens.

That about covers the easter egg hunt and the token shop as far as I know. Hope this helps!
jsinn [1989604]

where you said you could stack them what happens if you buy all the bars after a while....do your tokens just do nothing
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

I'm currently flying so I can't check the shop, but if I do remember correctly.. The page says that there will be more things added to the Token Shop as there are many more competitions to come.. Best of Luck.. [:wink:]