Both have helped out the citizens of torn a lot, but who would you say has done more for the tc community ?
Hank Vs Bogie
Started by killahj [1849072] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 103
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 37 likes ·
Voted Hank for the reasons I said in chat, I don't really do much other than regurgitate information and piss people off. Hank has dedicated time towards making tutorials and researching game mechanics that even I rely on for source … - Chelios [1381155]
· 31 likes ·
You're about as useful as a radio on a motorbike. - mug [553318] Committee
· 17 likes ·
neither of them both are shit. no offense. what has bogie done? sure he knows everything and spreads the knowledge just for the fun of it, and is a good guy. it's not like others don't know the answers to …
Both have helped out the citizens of torn a lot, but who would you say has done more for the tc community ?
Voted Hank for the reasons I said in chat, I don't really do much other than regurgitate information and piss people off. Hank has dedicated time towards making tutorials and researching game mechanics that even I rely on for source information, much more effort and dedication required for that. The new player tutorial alone I'm sure has helped player retention much more than many other updates even.
If there's something I don't know though the players I'd go to first would be Chaos_Greg or JimmyJames
Hank vs Bogie vs Icebluefire vs MarlonBrando Hoorah
Hank, Bogie and Icebluefire are some of the most knowing helpful generals in the game as well as others (JJ etc), especially enjoy the Leveling Guides (15,70+) (Hank/MarlonBrando 70+), and Tornstats.com (Icebluefire)
For once I'll have to agree with mb here(not that he specifically states someone, he just mentions all three of them). I personally even think if there was an option to vote for IceBlueFire, I'd vote for him, as there's not a site I've used more for torn than tornstats itself.
The stattracker was a very welcome addition, and all the tools he made with the api have made my life so much easier..
I'm sure there's loads of players out there who have helped tc out other than the two people i chose, but i put Hank and Bogie in this forum because they have had the biggest impact on me
Hank
but I think i am the real winner here, with one guide and two calculators in the guides section
Well I voted Bogie :) Ofcourse Hanks guide has helped me tons, but only in the beginning, not taking away any credit for all his other work ofcourse, there are some pretty sweet guides out there by Hank. But the amount of knowledge I have from Bogie for me exceeds the usefulness off the guides by Hank for me..
You're about as useful as a radio on a motorbike.
To vote one of 'em is like rating down the other.. They both helpful in their own styles.. So I opt out.. [:wink:]
I vote for the booger!! Knowledge much, he does have!!
Who's Hank and bogie? And why can't I vote for Sucker_Max ;)
Bogie.
Who is Hank? [:sick:]
I will vote for whoever busts me outta jail....I mean c'mon I've been sitting here for over 10min!!(hah)
But opted out since I don't have enough of a frame of reference. Both are like premium Hold-em hands. A-A versus K-K?
I guess I will go with Hank. Apart from his drugs guide, bogie hasn't done that much research I suppose. I think Hank has done more research.
But I guess both have done a very good job.
makes life easier for us
I don't know [:sick:]
don't see any option for marlon.disappointing. opt out
I think you handles things better on a 1 on 1 basis, and this is shown through your number of replies on the question and answers forum. My guides are designed for general consumption by the torn populous.
Hank
add a third option in the poll! Both are great :D
#TeamHank
voted Bogie,
i remember him helping with answers to my questions when needed it most.. when i was a young noob!
Diolch!