Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Competition; Placing text wrong.

Started by -18- [1531198] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
-18- [1531198]

On the competition page the text string,


'You managed to find 39 eggs this year, ranking you in 494th place! You have been awarded with 10 competition tokens.'

Is wrong, as you can see from the screenshot provided I have only found 13 eggs, not 39.


[image: s31.postimg.org]




Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Same issue. I got my tokens, everything else seems correct, but it says I found 24 eggs when I actually found 13.

I have two guesses as to the cause. One possibility is that the 24 it is showing is a combination of this year and last year.

The other possibility I see is that I had 24 chances to find eggs, even though I only found 13 of them.

Screenshot here :

http://prntscr.com/awvod5


Nobody [237547]

You managed to find 16 eggs this year, ranking you in 4306th place! You have been awarded with 8 competition tokens.

only got 5, so same here
Lord_Gorgen [1629756]

don't think either of those can be correct.. for me it says I found 74 eggs but actually found 17.
doub't I mised 57 eggs this yr, and definately didn't find 57 last yr
Xx_Deathless_xX [1953284]

You came in 9th place on the Easter Egg Hunt competition. You have been credited with 10 tokens. Thank you for participating.

You managed to find 76 eggs this year, ranking you in 9th place! You have been awarded with 10 competition tokens.


CashewNut [1986319]

You managed to find 28 eggs this year, ranking you in 48th place! You have been awarded with 10 competition tokens.
Same here. This is my first competition so definitely it is not counting last years eggs.