Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clothing

Started by 1GLao [1981317] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
1GLao [1981317]

Sorry if this is already posted, but I didn't bother going past the first two thread pages, anyhow....what does clothing do? I've read somewhere, Torn wiki probably, that sneakers give a little boost in speed training. Now I've also seen red in the damage area of clothing items such as Santa's Pants. I bought them with the theorized idea that maybe the up the damage when attacking, not something I can actually prove, but eh. I really just want to know and can't find the info anywhere telling me whether they affect anything at all damage, armor wise. Also bought driving gloves which had a damage rating, at least I think it's damage rating, red bar in damage area, small but there. However, a week later while looking at my items I notice the damage bar no longer red. Was it a one time damage enhancer?
1898966 [1898966]

They're equippable as armour though they give hardly any armour.

The sneakers you're talking about are sports sneakers.
1GLao [1981317]

well, I get that I can equip them and that the armor rating is shit, but what about the damage rating on them? Like, when I'm in the item market, I see the damage bar has a bit on a lot of items.
1GLao [1981317]

Yes, I do believe it doesn't do damage. However, take a look at a few clothing items in the market. At least when I do, I see damage ratings on some of them. Most of them actually. I was asking if they help increase damage output or something. Thank you for trying to help, but I'm guessing my question isn't worded correctly