Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Negative cash

Started by shakespere [528435] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
shakespere [528435]

Hello, I wasn't sure where to report bugs to.

at 6:50:48 I had a bazaar sale for $29,250,000.
I went to put the money straight into my vault but at the same time I was mugged for $3,401,496
I now have negative -$3,401,496 (which I believe wasn't suppose to be possible now)

[image: i63.tinypic.com]

The $29,250,000 did deposit in my vault as well. The timestamps below shows that I deposited the money the same second I was mugged. Since It all deposited that surely means I was mugged fractionally after it deposited and that the reason I have a negative cash is because I was mugged for money I didn't have on me. e.g. someone managed to mug 3mil even though I had no cash on me.

[image: i65.tinypic.com]
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs you deposited your money slight before you mus mugged. Currently in such cases both transactions will pass, it's not a bug.
RatedR [72498]

no, if you read aurels reply, he said you were mugged BEFORE you deposited your money. so at the time the attack was initiated you had your cash on hand.