Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[BETA] Torn Tools

Started by McNeo [864688] on in Graveyard.

58 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

McNeo [864688]

This is taking some time. I've been working a lot lately, and some of the stuff I'm doing is pretty involved, so development is kind of stretching out. I want to make it pretty feature-rich but still intuitive and user-friendly so I'm paying attention to a lot of fine details.

I'll try to get some new screenshots out this week.
Solon [1972318]

Perhaps you could consider releasing alpha versions so as to get feedback before spending a ton on time on something. Also, how about collaborating with someone? I would be interested and I am sure there are others as well.

Looks like a nifty tool to have, specially when traveling.
McNeo [864688]

I have a few beta testers so that's all I'll need. Not interested in collaborating, it just makes things messy. This is a small project, I just haven't had a lot of time for it.
Kinzove [1867602] Wiki Contributor

I have beta tested a few of your scripts in the past always been top work. Looking forward to this coming out.
McNeo [864688]

Alert options...

Can auto-close after a few seconds-a few minutes (customization) or stay open until you close the screen. Alert history also lets you look back to see when an even occured (i.e. when did your energy hit max, etc.)

(Ignore the buttons on the bottom lol - testing stuff)

[image: s32.postimg.org]
McNeo [864688]

lol as I'm sitting here running the same version of the app as my beta testers I'm witnessing alerts come in up to 5 seconds FASTER than CityWatch. Ahhhhh, the glory...