……
N/A
Started by GhettoBlasta [575141] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Well clearly you did something unforgivable. Stole from a faction perhaps? Scammed a few people?
No just I never scammed anyone not as far as I can remember was only a kid when I started playing this .
You would not have enemies for no reason.....
..
I have my fair share of enemies with 27. Old rivals, people that took things to personal. I only had one enemy from sig making, and more friends from it. Had a few enemies from faction wars and such too. Had a handful of haters along the way. No one on that list ever attacks me to my knowledge. I actually have no one on my blacklist. Do not have energy to be mad at every one for stupid shit. You will have to figure out who is attacking you, and try to remember why. If they want to they can pretty much perma hosp you these days.
…..
Judging from previous posts, you're pretty aggressive,....that's probably something to to with it
…..
Only advice I can give you: time your crimes and training. Only med out when you have a full nerve / energy bar.
Ignore the people who put the bounties on you.
Maybe right now they think that they can make you leave again. If you keep playing the might get bored after a few weeks.
Cheers mate I'll have to try that .
Moved... [:sick:]
Reading through, it sounds like some people are upset that you either didn't pay for sigs done for you, or ripped sigs from others. That might be part of it...
Dont get worked up over bounties meds can easily fix that. Just get out of hospital once every 3 or 4 hours and train and click crimes.
If bounties upset you i would avoid whining or picking fights with people on the forums. There are lots of keyboard warriors who play this game.