{CANCELED! NO PRIZES SORRY}
How to play: There all 20 Gifts I have, all randomly numbered 1-20. The rules are in the forum post a number, only 1. Everyone time someone guesses the number I will give them the gift that corresponds with the number. You can't re-post for more gifts and if you post a number that someones already posted you will get a mail in your In Box that says, NO GIFT FOR YOU PHEASANT! The gifts are listed below.
Bottle of Beer (SELLMORE TAKEN)
Full Body Armour(SHORN TAKEN)
25,000$(Thechiv TAKEN)
50,000$
1$ (TAKEN)
5x Morphine (TAKEN TORRIN)
50x Cannabis #420 (TAKEN)
A Bad Surprise X)
10x Tissues (TAKEN -PX-)
Lotus Exige LVL B racing Car
Lotus Exige LVL B racing Car
1x LSD (BBT TAKEN)
100,000$
A box of Misc. Candy (ANTARCTIC TAKEN)
12 Random Easter Eggs
A box of Garbage(NOMAN123 TAKEN)
2x LSD(DIKING TAKEN)
15x Baseball Bats
30x Bottles of Beer (TAKEN)
Desert Eagle! (JORAN TAKEN)
Each of these will come in the mail Inside a present with the Tag "Comp!"
Have fun!
(Note: I will put (TAKEN) Next to the items that have been claimed)
(P.S. If you want your prizes quicker I'm currently in the hospital and need 11 morphine, give me morphine's to help! Also Friend me for more events like this so you can be the first to get in the game!)