Ya posting rejected comic is the point. Thanks for liking and adding to it guys/girls. But it'd be nice if this argument was left for another thread.
Rejected Comics!
Started by The_March_Hare [1962212] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ya posting rejected comic is the point. Thanks for liking and adding to it guys/girls. But it'd be nice if this argument was left for another thread.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I guess i will share too, it got me 1 year for it to be rejected btw, thats why i quit comic
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I guess i will share too, it got me 1 year for it to be rejected btw, thats why i quit comic
these were f**king hilarious
So, how many balls are in all the comics?
im glad its serving its real purpose instead of dying in my profile
Here are some more rejects!
Some are very old and from another era.. You know... When Torn was known as Torncity
From a time when Xanax wasn't stackable and all extra energy was lost at the 5 minute mark...
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
The very first Dog Tag Competition...
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Before Anonymous [9] was replaced by The Duke...
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
When the setting of Empty Boxes was suddenly changed
Part I:
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Part II
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Best way to win Torn Of The Dead...
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
PERHAPS SOON TO BE REJECTED... ???
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Mentions: Anonymous [9]
AGREED!!
Might create another thread as well and link all the rejected comics posted here.
Artists like to get opinions of their works
Let the likes and dislikes represent the opinions....
From likes and dislikes you wont know whats good or bad in ur comics, have u been too racist/sexist/bad quality etc. The reasons are endless.
I think most comics are rejected because the person who's selecting them for the newspaper lacks a sense of humor.
Or do you really think all the comics in the paper are very funny or of any decent quality? I still see MSPaint comics in the paper...
I'm not saying that all of mine are brilliant or the best or whatever... I just think there should be a panel of ppl selecting the comics.
Someone here, stated that there should be a voting system of some kind. I think that would be a wonderful idea.
Whoever is selecting them for the newspaper, doesn't say why a comic wasn't selected, so we would always be guessing. Which isn't a very possitive thing (pointing out whatever might be wrong, over and over) imho
NOW... back to the toppic..
POST YOUR COMICS
YA SEEE?! You DO get it! And I liked your damn comic. You were just sensitive or PMSing or some shit. I wasn't even being critical. Or at least wasn't aiming to be. I was just giving a suggestion as to another way to think on it and submit it cause I really wanted to see YOUR comic in the papers. BUT you got all blah blah blah on me. Don't do that next time. Less stressing equals more laughing/f**king/playing/happiness
Ohh... the hated buy mugger... hahaha, while the mugger would be incapable of getting all the money back like that, it's still funny, although a bit toooo real on some of the nastier players.
Subscribing to read the comics
this is much better than the comics page in the newspaper
Welll... I kinda saw this coming...
The comic you submitted was not accepted. It was either not Torn City related or not professional enough.
That's a perfect idea for a comic. And then the punch line is posting it here. :p
Man whoever is in charge of this is really against actual humor.
That's the thing. 1st step is you think of a concept. Than you bring it to life. Than it gets flushed :-( Did enjoy reading a lot of the comics here. Thanks for that :-)