Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Custom

Started by -IRON- [1306965] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
-IRON- [1306965]

I'm bored and thinking about coming back (probably wont) so I thought I would do a freebie.

Provide a render or stock for me to use, once I see one that I like I will use it and you can have the sig once I am finished.
If there are more than one renders/stocks that I like I might do some more.