Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR Win/Payout Issue

Started by Slick808 [969408] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Slick808 [969408]

:) Sorry. I don't understand what you mean but the game being referred to ID number 424650 against Player ID 118943, which is clearly shown in the attached screenshot, I did not receive payment. Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding.




Slick808 [969408]

What do you mean? I can see it fine. I won, not requesting refund. 50m not 25m. Can't you just look up the game with the ID I provided in my second post?

Game ID 424650. So I don't understand how you can mark it fixed as the issue is clearly not fixed. Thank you.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

In such cases we usually refund the bet, because there were some DB issues at that moment that caused issues for both players. This is what I see - https://gyazo.com/236b916055871096f1b79f2c87bdb0d3