Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking disconnected

Started by Sacrefice [1437878] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Sacrefice [1437878]

I was attacking a guy recently and my internet jumped after I clicked start fight and it didn't load then I refresh the attack page again and I didn't have enough energy and the 25e is wasted. This happen to me once before but I didn't report it but it happen to me again just now and I thought I report it.
My initial energy is 25e before the attack.
shak [1592807]

You are also suppose to check if there is a bug report already and not post the same thing someone else did.