I got some Cesium 137 as a subscriber bonus ( I had no idea that was possible), and I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I put it on the market? For Auction?
Cesium 137
Started by Resistant [917046] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
I got some Cesium 137 as a subscriber bonus ( I had no idea that was possible), and I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I put it on the market? For Auction?
I would advise putting it in the market. For auction very few people may notice it and you might lose a lot of money. I think they sell for 200m+ so that was very lucky. Or of coarse you could just send it to me.....jk.
You'd be better off putting in in your bazaar. This way you don't have to pay market/auction fees.
Yeah that's what I meant by item market. With the new system, there's not much point in using the actual market.
To avoid any acne issues it would be safer to auction it to avoid the buy muggers.
Looking in the trade forum or ask ask a few high factions someone will be looking for it
Yeah I meant a bazaar the fees for it in the item market would be huge!
If you want to put it on the bazaar, you need to raise the price and someone will most likely contact you. Don't put it anywhere near the market price, or you will be buy-mugged and lose out on profit.
It's used to make a dirty-bomb, which our faction dropped on Rockstar a day ago.
Yeah well it happened........ People are dicks
So how much did they sting you for. Seems like Dunmugmehs suggestion would have been the best advice to follow. Damn dicks, lol
Clearly you should sell it to Nash.
If you don't have a vault, ghost, faction bank or company bank set up it's best to not sell high end valued items in your bazaar as 9 times out of 10 people, unfortunately, will try and mug you.
The best way is to obviously set one of the above 4 things up, my property vault has been the best purchase I ever bought as it's so easy to store money before players even have the chance to mug. Then when I have over 1b stored I just put the rest in my faction bank until I have enough stored for a certain item, stock block ect.
Next time you receive a Cesium through the subscriber reward system my advice would be to find a trader in the trading post section, look for someone who is paying just under the market price who's thread has a lot of comments, rates and positive feedback from players stating that he/she doesn't buy and then mug.
This way you might lose out on market value but you'll have made up for it not being mugged afterwards.
Next time try and store your money faster :)
Yeah I ended up buying an extra large vault with the money I made in the sale. It will make things easier. My previous way of hiding money was in auctions, which isn't exactly the most practical