Any cs go players out here
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Any cs go players out here
I do sometimes
Yes!
AWSOME we should play what your guys steam name
add me up! Steam ID: Robozookie
yo i got csgo too but im only silver 2 but i play well add me steam Id:FreePizza
I play almost daily on NA. Currently ranked DMG and play in ESEA league with a team of all supreme players. I play 5/5 in supreme and hold my weight, rank should be LEM/supreme pretty soon. I have a smurf in GN3 also. Add me: elevation
dam deft plays csgo lol im ranked mge was dmg but i like to play for fun
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ziusc/
edit im NA east/central
Helo i am play korea csgo.....jk
.....but seriously people gotta put WHERE they are playing from, pointless me trying to play with america from europe
LEM
Add me id:devrahul i play cs go a lot
i play this. i am pretty noob though but still enjoy it a lot.
Anyone need to do the CO-OP missions on wildfire?
i need 4 more stars to upgrade my coin to gold!
if you want to help me message me :)
any skin up for trade?
"Any cs go players out here" This made me laugh
Like this is 2016 Everyone Plays CS:GO...
Well CS:GO is my fav game..
well 1 thing that annoy me is hackers with russian names
1v1 me bro Add me on steam MvP Tommy
Hope you guys check this out~~~ i made a suggestion to implement bookie betting for esport match like csgo dota and lol
Vote Thread Bookie for eSport tournament
Mentions: Bookie bets on eSports Tournament
I play!! I'm from the UK.
Add me on steam guys scamanger