soooo....I got my A license...and? Now what? What is the point of racing? can I make money in this gig?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
soooo....I got my A license...and? Now what? What is the point of racing? can I make money in this gig?
Train...train...train....race , race, race
and after you trained some more you join Night Racers and have lots of fun, but you have to train, it is not recomended for new racers.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=21&t=15957662&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Night Racers Hall Of Fame
There are regular competitions, which you can win cash or prizes.... Just keep at it