Spun the wheel of awesome and landed on 5 points. I had 1680 points to start with and still have 1680. This isn't the first time either
Spin the Wheel! Missing points
Started by 787thWarDog [1041787] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
According to logs you received your points. Info at the top of sidebar will be updated right after wheel will stop, perhaps that;s confused you?
Spun the wheel of awesome and landed on 5 points. I had 1680 points to start with and still have 1680. This isn't the first time either
According to logs you received your points. Info at the top of sidebar will be updated right after wheel will stop, perhaps that;s confused you?
No it never updated I had 1680 before spinning and still only have 1680
I won 100 points yesterday, or maybe a few days ago, that I don't think went into my account. I wasn't paying that close attention so I could be wrong but I don't think so.
I saw this post yesterday so decided to pay more attention. Today I won 25 points and I am sure they never went into my account. As 787thWarDog says this isn't this first time.
Please file your own, separate report for this.
No-no, it's ok to have it here. I actually checked the logs and all looks fine, but I added additional one - please reoprt again if you will notice it.
So far this time looks like I got all the points I won last night
I'll close this then, please report if it happens again! :)
Just won $1 on Wheel of Lame but my account was credited with $1001. Nice bug, but still a bug nonetheless...
According to logs you was credited with $1, as it should be.
Could you please check also for me? As the OP, I just won 5 points: while the wheel was spinning slowly, I realized it would land on the 5pts slice, so I was watching my points quantity BEFORE it stopped and noticed no change.
TIA.
Can't vouch for every time, but the only time I paid careful attention I saw that as soon as I clicked "spin" I was awarded points before it even stopped. If this happens every time it could lead to some confusion.
Well since I posted in this thread I have been paying closer attention. I have won points since I posted and the points were added to my account after the wheel stopped spinning.
The points I said I never received were never refunded by staff but according to the logs I did receive them. I know I didn't as I was watching my points total as the wheel was spinning and about to stop, it never got added. The only thing I could think of was that the points were added the second after hitting 'spin', but I have since seen it get added after the wheel stops.
I think you have a point here, sometimes it's before, sometimes it's not. Strange if that is the case and should be looked into to avoid more confusion.