all of you are c**ts
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
all of you are c**ts
Why thank you
C U Next Tuesday
Thanks.
No compliments, please...
I knew it !!!
you fit right in then
I'll be honest, i'm quite happy that i'm a c**t.
Some times I am but most of the time I'm nice.
Buttface.
Ouch, my feelings...
feeling is mutual
"Just a lucky guess"
Graved.