Whenever I collect a bounty I receive the money but not a event is this a bug or a update that has occurred?
bounties
Started by SAWFT [1673189] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Whenever I collect a bounty I receive the money but not a event is this a bug or a update that has occurred?
Not a bug. Only the one who put the bounty receives an event.
You can see the amount of money gained at the bottom of the attack log.
you used to get an event telling you that you claimed, that was removed a while back