I have watched every episode of West Wing many times, including a number of end-to-end marathons! And when I'm a bit down or uninspired, I watch a couple favorite episodes as a pick-me-up. I find as I do a marathon I have a lot of favorite episodes. So, do you have a favorite episode, and why? Do you have a favorite line from an episode?
The West Wing
Started by Wildcat78 [1941308] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 4 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
I have watched every episode of West Wing many times, including a number of end-to-end marathons! And when I'm a bit down or uninspired, I watch a couple favorite episodes as a pick-me-up. I find as I do a marathon I have a lot of favorite episodes. So, do you have a favorite episode, and why? Do you have a favorite line from an episode?
I have just started the show! I love it thus far. Someone told me when I was going through House Of Cards withdrawal to give it a shot.
I love Sorkin's fast pace. Very similar to the Newsroom where there is no down time whatsoever and magnificent snark. I am only about 5 episodes in so I have a lot of catching up to you to do!