Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally 1 billion

Started by Agent327 [420053] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Agent327 [420053]

I tried to get all the numbers round and even but failed, nevertheless proud of all the training I did lately.


Strength: 399,241,494.4104 15%
Defense: 200,841,449.3256 24%
Speed: 299,457,480.4285 13%
Dexterity: 100,462,457.9493 7%
Total: 1,000,002,882.1138
Wolverine [1971836]

we are still too young :P . don't worry, I also have less than 1 million (279k total yet).

I wonder how much time a good player needs to cap all their battle stats to 50 millions each.