Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pens vs Capitals

Started by SpaceB00ZE [671932] on in Sports.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
SpaceB00ZE [671932]

Anyone watching this series? It's crazy already. Has the feel of Stanley Cup and only the second round!

My question is if Orpik got three games how many does Letang get for that hit last night? 1? None?

Trotz said that Penguin players get punished differently than other teams. Looking at the history, I would have to agree
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Caps are in the process of their usual flop against the Penguins... it is an old story getting older. Oh well, I am just a casual fan, so no big deal to me really.
SpaceB00ZE [671932]

I am a big Capitals fan. And as soon I saw the Penguins my optimism dropped. NYR, yea, they could've taken them in six but as soon as i saw the Pens I knew it was over. Of course they have to run into the hottest goalie in the playoffs.