Hi. I went on and took a resetting of my merits for 750 points. But I did not get them all back. Then I took a reset again and then I got refunded all of my merits. Is there a chance you can "cancel" my latest reset-merit-purchase? I have not gained any merits in the minutes between the two resets. Here is a picture of the eventlist.
Merit reset
Started by Fritt [1351786] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Marc [24377]
· 2 likes ·
According to your events, you received all of the initially spent merits (232) when you reset, spent 248 merits (3 unspent) and then you took the screenshot so you have/had 251 merits to spend. Resetting the merits will only reset …
Hi. I went on and took a resetting of my merits for 750 points. But I did not get them all back. Then I took a reset again and then I got refunded all of my merits. Is there a chance you can "cancel" my latest reset-merit-purchase? I have not gained any merits in the minutes between the two resets. Here is a picture of the eventlist.
It refunds you the used ones. You're saying it didn't do that?
If not then why didn't you contact us then?
Can't say why he didn't contact you, but it clearly didn't give him them all back if those logs are indeed correct :P
Actually no. The first reset was of his spent merits, second time round he may have spent more.
According to your events, you received all of the initially spent merits (232) when you reset, spent 248 merits (3 unspent) and then you took the screenshot so you have/had 251 merits to spend.
Resetting the merits will only reset the ones you have spent, not the ones you have on hand. Closed.
Yes. I was mistaken. And did not take into account the unused merits. Thank you for the answers and sorry for wasting your time.
Fritt.