Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage Bug

Started by beans_ [174079] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TaintedInside [287198] ×1

beans_ [174079]

Hello,

So I found out today that me and a friend who are both active have been divorced on here. We spoke about it this morning but neither of us have initiated the divorce. It was 650+ days, but I'm not sure exactly the number of days. My spouse was TaintedInside [287198]. I have seen a few other threads and it looks like this needs to be manually changed so any infor or help would be great!

Thank you :)

Mentions: TaintedInside [287198]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

We were fixing corrupted / duplicated marriages, your one must have also been caught up. If you remarry I'll update the duration from backups.