Delete
Delete
Started by un42n8 [84649] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
I-OS [289313] ×1
Passing to Ched
I have this bug too! I'm meant to be married to StickyIcky but now married to someone inactive for over 3000 days.
Please divorce the current person and marry DaCrimKe again. I can then update the duration.
I was married to Crush3r07 [289313] for over 1k days and my icon up top shows im still married to him but my profile shows im single. When i click on his profile he's married to someone thats been inactive for 2300 days and married to him for 1100 days. I still have access to his PI as well.
You can correct your icon by refreshing them (via settings page).
You can ask Crush3r07 to remarry and I will restore the duration.
Re: Marriage
2016-05-07 - 7:55:32 PM
Crush3r07 says:
I'm bugged married to him. I divorced but still says i'm married to him. can't propose. I'll keep trying.
2016-05-07 - 7:55:32 PM
Crush3r07 says:
I'm bugged married to him. I divorced but still says i'm married to him. can't propose. I'll keep trying.
Mentions: I-OS [289313]
Ask him to click ceremony and then second thoughts
Can our duration get restored? Thank you!
Passing back to Ched
Done, thanks.
Can we get our duration restored? thanks.
Please file your own bug report