anyone do revives or know where this forum is?
revives
Started by Celt [1014686] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
KillerCareBear [56264] ×1
anyone do revives or know where this forum is?
Check the trading post.
Hehe this thread made me laugh. [:smiley:]
Can see why you searched for revives in health and fitness, but this is the off (torn) topic sub section.
P.S: just ask in trade chat, loads of revivers there. Or mail me, I'm a reviver!
im just happy i got to click on his profile lol
And now I am too. :)
:L
Mentions: KillerCareBear [56264]
Delete this thread so I don't get tempted to look >.>