Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reCAPTCHA issue

Started by mysteriousone [1422388] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
mysteriousone [1422388]

Something is up with my reCAPTCHA.

The box appears with 'I'm not a robot' next to it. I click it and after a moment the tick appears. I then click 'continue' but the page seems to refresh itself and the box appears again. I've tried repeating it and the same thing keeps happening. It's only started happening since yesterday and it's never happened before.

The other two CAPTCHA systems are working fine but my reCAPTCHA is playing up for some reason.
Eagle [25026]

very same issue. I click the reCAPTCHA. I get the green checkmark. Passes through, goes right back to the reCAPTCHA box.


Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

This seems to happen only when validating on the crimes page right? I tried it on the Gym and it worked fine.
Eagle [25026]

Only the Crimes Page. once I click Continue, it cycles for a moment, then goes right back to the Validation
Phobos [1982408]

Having the same issue.

I only had to use the reCAPTCHA option after failing the recgular text one. Someone is going to want to look into that text CAPTCHA as well as it was wrong. Asked me what the 5th letter in "Sailboat" was and wouldn't take B as the correct answer..

Coincidentally is there any way to reset the day's allotment of text CAPTCHA fails since I had a bunk one and am locked out now?
Splifftacular [964089]

Hello,

I tried several times(probably wrong) and I followed the exact stepts and I'm in a loop.
Every time I check "I'm not a robot" before or after I do the captcha correctly it brings me back to the check option, puting me in a neverending loop.
I want to play and clearly I'm not a bot or smth.

Thanx in advance,
Spliff