Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha Issue

Started by Splifftacular [964089] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Splifftacular [964089]

Hello,

I tried several times(probably wrong) and I followed the exact stepts and I'm in a loop.
Every time I check "I'm not a robot" before or after I do the captcha correctly it brings me back to the check option, puting me in a neverending loop.
I want to play and clearly I'm not a bot or smth.

Thanx in advance,
Spliff