Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Userscripts

Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Tools & Userscripts.

40 replies · 8.27k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ahab [1735214]

Yeah, seems easy enough to fix, did some poking but accidentally clicked my brick so can't do anymore. Also city hax is down for the time being, should be fixed at some point though.
Bisu [1599783]

BTW today two of the userscript stopped working. Mostly the script concerning maps. I think its City highlighter and Map Hax
NikolaTesla [1631174]

Needs a bump.

I missed this before. Am I right in thinking though that some of these scripts only work with certain browsers/script extensions?

E.g. DoctorN only runs with Chrome/Tampermonkey?


Armag3ddoN [1966136]

yes...you can make it work on opera as well, because it uses pretty much the same engine as chrome, but nobody can guarantee if it will work 100%.