Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Search

Started by KryptoKnight [1627932] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KryptoKnight [1627932]

I was trying to search for a forum post but when I type in what I want and click "forum" it takes away my keyboard so I can't hit "go" and there is no search button on the mobile version either so when I try to bring my keyboard back up it automatically sets it back to search for "user name/id".

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Browser: Chrome
Android Version: 6.0.1


Thanks,
Krypt0Knight
Marc [24377]

Please describe exactly what you're doing in detail as I'm not sure why you'd be clicking "Forums" at any time after entering your search term?

A screenshot would be helpful too.

Please try clearing your cache before trying again
KryptoKnight [1627932]

Ok say I want to look up an inactive player list in the forums when I click "forums" it automatically jumps back to "user name/id" and won't let me search for forum post instead. See the screenshot I have "forum" selected but no way to perform the search and when I click on the entry field it jumps back to "user name/id".




[image: i.imgur.com]
Stewie [1494547]

I was sent here by Marc to report my issue (which doesn't 100% seem the same as this one)

"I'm currently on mobile using Google Chrome and have noticed cannot switch between the different options (Faction / Company / User Name/ID) e.t.c once you select the option and click on input to begin typing the option changes back to what it was.

Thanks"