I remember playing the sims and my character wanted to see her rich spouse's ghost. So I had to think of how to kill him off... How did you kill your sim members off?
Sims
Started by Beccy_Boop [1979278] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I remember playing the sims and my character wanted to see her rich spouse's ghost. So I had to think of how to kill him off... How did you kill your sim members off?
Death by Snu Snu.
Futurama reference. :)
And I've never played the Sims but that's how I would kill my husband. Hopefully he's old and rich.
block them in the corner and burn them alive
omyy death by snu snu xD that would be awesome way to go lol.
my friend made a basement and made them draw or write a book and if it didnt make a certain amount she would make them keep trying to do it but if they did reach a certain amount she would reward them by letting them eat and sleep n go the loo :P ohh n the basment was all grey and had tiny windows with nothing in there :P just them n the table or drawing thingy
ohh ya ehhh
Wall off and wait.