Why is a mission timig out if i got it but didnt claim reward(have forgotten it while chaining)?
http://prntscr.com/b365et
i think its unfair because i made the goal... but missed claiming reward.
So just timing out reward (no $, no mission credits) would be okay.. but decreasing standing is a second punishment...
Suggestion: if someone forgot to claim reward.. only reward is gone, standing stays
Because the point of doing missions is doing them in a fixed time frame, if they were open ended they would be way too easy... [:sick:]
they should not be open ended... please read my post before answer it .. thanks.
I did read your post. thanks...
If the mission is not claimed it is not finished in the time scale...
"Oh by the way Duke, you know that mission you asked me to do for you 3 weeks ago, I did it but forgot to tell you. Can I has my cash now?"
Time limit is there for a reason... [:sick:]
"Suggestion: if someone forgot to claim reward.. only reward is gone, standing stays"
So READ it first... and dont wanna have the f**king cash... i only dont want to reduce standing..
its more like ""Oh by the way Duke, you know that mission you asked me to do for you 3 weeks ago, I did it but forgot to tell you. But job was done... do you have a new one.""
And Duke may have sent others to do the mission as you couldn't be arsed to tell him, wasting his time. Yes, I'm sure he will love you for that... [:sick:]
If we're role playing the while missions thing then you have essentially f**ked duke around and made him look like an idiot by being a forgetful dumbass, so why wouldn't you lose standing with him?
If we're role playing the while mission... why should he send out others to kill someone who still is killed.. I think if a professional killer dindnt claim his reward its his problem.
But if i give a job "kill xyz" i will notice that he is killed without the killer comes to me to tell me "yeah.. hes killed".
if he dont claim his reward .. nice.. i love him more than before because of he kills for me without any reward. So lets hope he will make some more jobs without payment <3
I think you should have to claim the reward or to get it to count even though I have forgotten a few times.
Like duke would say.
"Howse I spoust t' know if da blood has been split. I tells ya to do someting ya do it and ya come back and tell me. When I order a pizza. I expect them to deliver the goods, by goods I mean pizza. Ya don't espect them to just make the pizza and then say hey I had yer pizza ready, you just never picked it up even though ya wanted us ta de liver the thing so youse better pay up. No pizza joint is gonna do that, cept maybe Tony's Pizza, but Tony was not really in the pizza business. Though I saw to it he was no longer in any business."