Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack

Started by boompsie [132846] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
boompsie [132846]

this morning I got a notice I only had 3 days left of donator status. I had 5 donator packs in my items. ( Recently purchased) I used one of my packs and did not get credited with points or days. I emailed a staff person and I do not know if I mailed the correct person, but so far I am out a donator pack and have nothing for it.
Sorry to bother you,
Boompsie
boompsie [132846]

30/1/16
I am not trying to scam and $5 isn't going to break me. I don't want to try and use another if I won't get credit. I used paypal to pay.
I am a long time player and never had this problem before.
boompsie [132846]

I used another donator pack this morning and it worked, but I am still out one pack that didn't. Maybe you think it is resolved, but I would disagree.
Marc [24377]

I'll pass this on to Chedburn to see if he can dig back through logs this old. Seems it was incorrectly assigned to the wrong person originally.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Hmm, unfortunately the actual point logs have expired now.

I do have two separate logs for donator pack usages:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

It looks like you didn't actually use one on 29th or 30th of January?

If there was an error, your Donator Pack quantity might have decreased on the items page - but returned when the page is reloaded. I'm guessing that is what happened?