I cant figure out how to upgrade my properties before i lease them
Property upgrading
Started by FlareLeslie [1985357] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I cant figure out how to upgrade my properties before i lease them
Properties you rent from others can't be upgraded by yourself. You may only upgrade those you own.
You have to live in the active property to upgrade it.
Example:
I'm currently living in a PI. If i want to upgrade my ranch, I have to first select the ranch and move into it first before upgrading it.
What he said above^