How it works:
This is a last post game with a twist. I will set 5 stages in this game, each one getting more difficult than the last. Each time we have a winner we move onto the next stage to play for a new prize and the thread title will be changed to reflect this. Some of these prizes need to be won more than once before I increase the prizes and requirements
To Claim prize:
Mail me with page number and I will post it through once I can confirm
Stage 1 - $1,000,000 for 1 hour gap x 5
Winners:
1.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
2.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
3.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
4.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
5.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
Stage 2 - $4,000,000 for 2 hours x 4
Winners:
1.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
2.KillerDa [1980271]
3.KillerDa [1980271]
4.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
Stage 3: $10,000,000 for 3 hours x 3
Winners:
1.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
2.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
3.Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131]
Stage 4: $20,000,000 for 4 hours x 2
Winners:
1.KillerDa [1980271]
2.Ruthless_Slayer [1969909]
Stage 5: $50,000,000 + DP for 6 hours x 1
Winner:
1. Garthor [1674614]
Well done all
Mentions: Eldrazi_Emrakul [1879131] · Kender_FAAFO [1674614]