I brought a monthly subscription more than a month ago and I was meant to receive an special item but I never received one?
monthly subscription
Started by K-Lowkey-A [1877869] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I brought a monthly subscription more than a month ago and I was meant to receive an special item but I never received one?
You're not a subscriber...
[image: s32.postimg.org]
But, if you were... Items come on the first of the month, regardless of when your subscription period is. Sure you didn't receive it 18 days ago?
I'm not a subscriber now but I should have received an item for being a subscriber?
I've asked someone to check your logs, I'll post back when I have more information
Remember yesterday when you messaged me and ask this and I said look in your events for the 1st of the month, did you find anything? So that would be during a time when you were a subscriber.
I had a look but nothing was sent
I'll pass on to Chedburn to see if he can check if you're missing an item
Ok thanks
According to the logs, you received a Neumune tablet at Sun, 01 May 2016 05:10:34 GMT
Along with an event: You have received a complimentary Neumune Tablet for your continued support of Torn.
Oh crap forgot about cus it was random lol.. thanks
Closed