Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Profile Art

Started by Ink [1102101] on in Graphics.

20 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ink [1102101]

Been out of the game for a while now. Used to peruse these forums regularly, but alas how times change.

In an attempt to make a comeback, I'm offering customs out at 1M a piece. I have no samples to hand, but 1M is hardly a big risk to aid me in building a portfolio. I will add my work to this post as it is completed.

Any requests fire away, you won't be disappointed.

Current Work:
[image: i65.tinypic.com]
[image: i64.tinypic.com][image: i66.tinypic.com][image: i65.tinypic.com]



Michi [1922819]

Hi welcome to these dead forums [:sick:]

Anyway hmmm choose one of these...
Astronaut
The Weeknd
A raven (bird)
Some rapper (I'm sorta picky on rappers no young thug plz lol)
Some random girl
Jimi Hendrix
Underwater

Edit: any size under 600x600 is fine
Ink [1102101]

Place used to be live back when I was last on, shame it's so quiet :/

I'll see what I can come up with and get back to you
Alex [1431794]

I'd take a profile picture . Anything you want to do . No animation please . I don't like childish things :) something mature ;)
Furiosa [1939596]

Hi, i would like a picture for my profile signature.If you can make one using the pic of character Furiosa from Mad max film or anything else thats looks cool :)
Ink [1102101]

Ok, please forgive the long turn around times as I do have real life commitments. I will update my main post with new work as it is completed.
Ink [1102101]

Gonna work on a few requests later on tonight. Again, sorry for being so slow I just can't seem to find the tme anywhere haha.

Thanks guys.
JJE [1019202]

I'm trying to build a collection of Dexter sigs. One from each artist. Make me a good one and I'll pay you 15mil. Check my profile, I have three at the moment.
999FEDTL [1990064]

Id like a profile picture too.

Id like a wolf themed pic :)
With these words under my name , "for strength of the pack is the wolf , and the strength of the wolf is the pack".